26,13 €Na sklade u dodávateľa 1 ks
Dodanie trvá 4 týždne. Dátum vydania: 1.10.2010
EAN: 4024572457716 (info)
Obsahuje nosičov: 1
V ponuke: 2 dodávatelia, od 26.13 €
|16678743 ||1 ks, UK || Dodanie trvá 4 týždne. ||26.13 €
|32726930 ||0 ks, PL || Dodanie trvá 11 týždňov. ||43.04 €
Popis - THE BYTEROCKIN' EP [VINYL]:
01. SHE 02. ROCKSTR 03. INNER NOVEMBER 04. BELIEVE 05. STORMLIGHT 06. ROCKSTR (SAINT PAULI REMIX) 07. ROCKSTR (A.G.TRIO REMIX) 08. ROCKSTR (GHETTOSEXXX REMIX)
01. With an unbroken belief in rock music as well as its musical progress
02. Phil de Gap and Ahoi Boi swapped their guitars for synthesizers
03. laptops and controllers. Inspired by chip sounds of the 80s and the energetic French DJ culture a new era of Byterock was started. It was in 2008 when the well-known electro band Digitalism had a MySpace remix contest for their song
04. Taken Away" that ULTRNX first called attention to themselves with their remix soon standing out as winner. Numerous remix jobs for acts such as Mikroboy
05. Junior Caldera feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
06. Bobo In White Wooden Houses
07. True Pseudo
08. aUtOdiDakT and Plemo & Rampue followed. Still
09. they constantly experimented with their own sound. They keep attracting international interest with their driving techno beats and that certain French touch. Among others this earned them a nomination for
10. URB Magazine's Next 100" and a top ranking in the Beatport charts. "The Byterockin' EP" consists of the five tracks "She"
12. "Inner November"
13. "Believe" and "Stormlight". Be prepared for a trail of underground club crowds that were being bathed in sweat as well as euphoric stadium raves. With the help of microsampling
14. filter sounds
15. rocking grooves
16. drum pads and a talkbox
17. ULTRNX manage to create their very own sound that wins over people from a wide range of music scenes. With the help of their colleagues from Saint Pauli
18. GhettoSexXx and the Austrian A.G. Trio
19. each of whom contributed to "The Byterockin EP" with a remix of "Rockstr"
20. ULTRNX are sure going to win over fans
21. foes and fanzines from all over the world.